Alert on: Melanie Milburne, Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride



“Marry me this weekend.”

He will wed his Cinderella!

Sicilian billionaire Gabriel Salvetti offers a simple exchange—for her hand in marriage, he’ll save Francesca Mancini’s ancestral home. Penniless Frankie has the aristocratic name Gabriel needs to redeem his family’s notorious reputation. And their blatant physical attraction can only sweeten the deal. But when he discovers his convenient bride is a secret virgin, one taste is enough to make Gabriel crave his wife—forever!

Lose yourself in this tale of innocence and desire…

Buy on:

Amazon Kindle               Amazon Paperback

Amazon UK                    Amazon Aust




What literary pilgrimages have you gone on?

I have sat in the same hotel restaurants as some famous writers such as Ernest Hemingway in NewYork. It was such an amazing feeling picturing him there lingering over a coffee. 
I have gone to places featured in some of my favourite novels- Mary Stewart’s Madam, Will You Talk? for example, which is set in the French Rivera. I imagined her visiting those beautiful villages and towns around Nice as I toured the area. It added a new dimension to  my holiday. 

What is the first book that made you cry?

Black Beauty made me howl! I grew up with horses so that’s why I was so emotional. 

What is the most unethical practice in the publishing industry?

The most unethical practices in the publishing industry right now are piracy and plagiarism. It’s so unfair to writers who work so hard to make a career out of their creativity.

 Does writing energize or exhaust you?

Writing both energises and exhausts me, often on a daily basis! It often depends on the book- some are harder than others. 

Tell us a little bit about your book...

Penniless Virgin to Sicilian’s Bride is a story about a man, Gabriel Salvetti,who is so ashamed of his criminal family background he enters into a marriage of convenience with a respectable virginal aristocrat, Francesca Mancini,  who is in need of money to save her ancestral home. Shame is a concept that creates lots of conflict in our lives and I enjoyed exploring it with these two characters.


Meet the Author               Melanie Milburne





Melanie Milburne writes modern romance stories for Harlequin Mills and Boon. Her love affair with romance novels began when she read her first romance at the age of seventeen and it inspired a dream to one day become a romance author. With over 80 books in print and several industry awards and nominations for her work, Melanie enjoys crafting contemporary romance stories from her home in Hobart in beautiful Tasmania, where she lives with her husband and fur family of two dogs and two cats. 

I hope you enjoy my stories and look forward to hearing from you.



Connect with Melanie over the web:

Website
      Facebook     Twitter      

18 comments:

  1. Welcome to New Release Alert! And congratulations on the release of your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by to thank you for visiting my blog and got caught up in your interview with Melanie and the release of her new romance novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being caught by the interview! I hope you like this new release!

      Delete
  3. Nice interview and the book sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree about Black Beauty, that was a tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Madam, Will You Talk? Yay for a Sicilian romance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting interview...I should find the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Beauty was one of my favourite childhood books too! I reread it a couple of years ago though and realised just how bossy that horse is to his readers. I'd never noticed before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't he? Thank you for coming by, Stephanie!

      Delete
  8. Hello, Melanie, and good luck with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely understand what she means about writing being both invigorating and also exhausting at the same time! It must have been so cool to go to those literary great's kind of places :)

    ReplyDelete