Alert on Lucy Monroe, Her Off Limits Prince

 


The last thing she wants is to join the royal family, but the sizzling tension between Blythe and Prince Tor of Tapt Oyer is about to explode and all her good intentions with it.

Blythe and Tor are friends, but the sexual tension has always simmered between them, just under the surface. Only he's the 
younger brother (in law) of her best friend and a prince, to boot. So why can't she stop fantasizing about the hunky royal?

Prince Tor isn't like the rest of his family. He's spending his military service in combat for one. A law unto himself, he doesn't follow the usual rules and has no desire to give into his father's pressure to marry and settle down. He doesn't want to settle for anything or anyone.

Tor wants Blythe and he's not letting her hide behind the age difference, or his status as a royal. Once the passion detonates between them, is there any hope they can build something lasting despite how different their worlds are?

Buy on:

Amazon Kindle      Amazon Paperback

Amazon Aust        Amazon UK 


1.     What inspires you to write?

 

 The need to tell the stories in my head. I have these characters and stories playing like a movie and I want to share them with readers. When I connect to a reader’s heart, I know I’ve done my job.

2.     What is your favourite genre and why? 

 

I adore romance because it shows people working through the rough part of life and finding joy. I’ve found so much heart deep pleasure reading romance and when I read a really good one, I’m filled with hope for the future. That’s always a good thing. Mystery is a close second because the good guy/gal wins, at least in the books I chose to read.

3.     Share a bit about your writing process. 

 

I don’t write a dirty first draft. It’s just not how my brain works. I write new pages, then the next day I edit them and write more new pages. Sometimes I’ll plot a little, sometimes a lot and sometimes not at all. I’ve never written a book without researching a bunch of stuff. Only a tiny bit might make it into the story, but that’s okay. A lot of my books start with a dream I’ve had. It’s usually some pivotal scene and tells me who my characters are to begin with. I’m an instinctive writer and I have this fear if I over analyze I’ll lose the magic of the story, which isn’t to say I don’t spend a lot of time thinking. I do. But I don’t consciously write to beats, or formula. The story has to be told and somehow it gets told in a way that works. 

4.    Tell us about your book...

 

 HER OFF LIMITS PRINCE is definitely a story of my heart. I love writing royal romance set in a fictitious country because I get to create the parameters for how that country works. The concept of duty and place in family play key roles in this story, but I also wanted to explore the alpha hero becoming that swoon worthy guy. So, that is what I did. I also wanted to see the relationship develop over time, and enjoyed telling that story so much. I really fell for Tor and Blythe and hope readers will as well.
 
About Lucy Monroe


With more than 8 million copies of her books in print worldwide, award winning and USA Today bestseller Lucy Monroe has published over 75 books and had her stories translated for sale all over the world.  While she writes multiple subgenres of romance, all of her books are sexy, deeply emotional and adhere to the concept that love will conquer all.  A passionate devotee of romance, she adores sharing her love for the genre with her readers.

Connect with Lucy:

Facebook                Twitter         Pinterest    

Goodreads             Instagram      YouTube 

24 comments:

  1. Hello, Lucy! Best of luck with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic read!
    Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too. Thank you so much. 🤗

      Delete
  3. I like the cover and the title is striking. It makes me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love what the cover designer did with this cover too.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing about your book. Congrats on the new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’m pretty excited about it. 😊

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the new release, Lucy. I like the sound of this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you get a chance to read it. :)

      Delete
  6. The cover itself is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a good book with romance coupled with royalty. Sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an interesting book :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting book :) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an interesting book :) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an interesting book, very cool cover. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's such a great news :) All the best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks For Sharing The Amazing content. I Will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot. Gadjup

    ReplyDelete