Alert on: Mollie Blake & Keeping You ~ A Cheshire Love Story



Keeping You: A Cheshire Love Story (Cheshire Love Stories Book 3)


His past haunts him. Revenge drives him. Can her love save him?

After a chance meeting in a bookshop, young Suzy Harper is engaged by multi-multimillionaire, Lawrence Bane, to work on translating a French document. They embark on an intense relationship, but he is surrounded by mystery and shame as demons from his past threaten to destroy everything he has worked for, including her love for him.

This exciting erotic romantic thriller traces the increasingly intense and tender relationship between the inexperienced Suzy and her wealthy, troubled lover, Lawrence. There are two obsessions in Lawrence’s life—his passion for Suzy and his drive for revenge against the gangland boss who murdered his best friend.

Will Suzy be strong enough to accept Lawrence for the man he is? Will Lawrence trust the woman he loves enough to reveal his darkest secrets to her? Will their love survive the challenges that lie ahead?

Buy links:





What is the most difficult part of your artistic process? 

The ending – it’s a double-edged sword. The characters have grown with you and they have earned their HEA but it’s hard for me to let them go.

Does your family support your career as a writer? 

My husband is patient when I just have to complete that scene and everything else has to wait – even him. And my mum is my number one fan J

If you had to do something differently as a child or teenager to become a better writer as an adult, what would you do? 

This is a difficult question for me as I write adult romance and all my experience is drawn from adulthood. I guess if I had grown up in a city, instead of the English countryside, I would have been more streetwise and that might have fed into my stories. But I have a good imagination.

How long on average does it take you to write a book? 

My books tend to be quite long so about a year to the final draft I’m happy to send to my publisher.

Meet the Author: Mollie Blake

Mollie Blake is a published author of contemporary romance. A lover of reading sexy stories, Mollie decided to go one step further and write her own. Her romances are filled with danger and peppered with hot sexy scenes. She is a member of International Thriller Writers and UK Romantic Novelists Association.

Connect with her on the web:

Website     Facebook      Twitter       Author Page

12 comments:

  1. Hello, Mollie. Good luck with your latest.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year is a long time to be working on something but I've heard from other authors that it usually takes that long for them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mary. And the publisher can take another 18 months before it appears on a screen or in print. It can be quite confusing when you're part way through a manuscript and then edits come through on one you wrote ages ago. But I actually like the editing process. It's putting on that final layer of polish. xx

      Delete
  3. Your three sentence opener is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra - I may quote that on social media - it's lovely to be perfect at something :) xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds good! Here's wishing you much success with it, Mollie.

    It really IS hard to "let go" of characters after spending so much time getting to know them, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. It's hard for the readers too. Although I haven't done a serial as such, I do mention some of the characters in other books. It gives the reader little snippets of what those characters are up to now. xx

      Delete
  5. The book sounds good, and an interesting interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glass bottle on the cover is very pretty. I'd want that as a decoration in my room. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I was quite careful in choosing which bottle. It plays an important part in one for the scenes in the book. If you're lucky you might find one similar in a junk shop to go in your room - happy hunting xx

      Delete